Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pink Deets and Polette

Getting real tired of the cold weather. Real tired. But at least it gives me opportunities to continue to wear my thick turtlenecks and long coats. I do really enjoy both.

It's a new year and I'm really wanting to bring you guys a lot of cool new brands and work with more creative photographers! I have a couple collaborations coming up that I'm pretty excited about so stay tuned. This post features my new Polette Eyewear glasses I recently got! I still don't actually need glasses but they just look cool ok. They are anti-scratch and anti-reflective and you can also get progressive lenses to fit your eyesight. I love that they have so many options! The Spoiler Gold metal frames were exactly what I was looking for. Kind of a vintage vibe. And good news, I'm giving away a free pair!!! To enter: either comment on my Instagram post of this look or comment on this blog post below with the name of the style you want most, and follow @poletteeyewear on Instagram! I'll announce the winner next Sunday.

Also, don't ever tell yourself you don't need platform oxfords, because you do.










What I'm Wearing:
Turtleneck: American Apparel (exact)
Coat: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: American Apparel (exact)
Shoes: Zara (exact)
Bag: Calvin Klein (exact)
Glasses: Polette Eyewear (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment