Monday, January 4, 2016

A Day At The Gallery

I snatched up this Calvin tee so quick after it came back in stock in my size. I've been waiting for this guy for awhile. The Calvin Klein x Urban Outfitters collection never disappoints. I also got this new CK bag for Christmas and it's so perfect. I feel like a sophisticated lady when I hold it. Calvin Klein is taking over my life I think. Oh well. I recently received these jeans from Nekia Marie Boutique and I love them! Great super high waist to pair with crop tops and they just fit so nice. All her designs are so cool and unique, check them out sometime!

I call this: modern sophistication with a side of street.









What I'm Wearing:
Top: Calvin Klein for Urban Outfitters (exact)
Jeans: Nekia Marie Boutique (exact)
Coat: HM (similar)
Shoes: Adidas (similar)
Bag: Calvin Klein (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment