Sunday, January 24, 2016

Loyalty Love Co.

So spring semester is underway and I am surprisingly not busy at all. Yet. Hopefully it stays that way though bc that means more time for fun stuff like blog posts and cool pics (and laying on my couch).

I came in contact with this cool company Loyalty Love Co. a few weeks ago. They're all about quality and promoting an urban lifestyle surrounded by Loyalty, Love, and Living. I liked that. They have a lot of casual tees, jackets, sweatshirts, and hats perfect for everyday wear. Check them out! I have my eye on the varsity jacket they have too. This sweatshirt is super comfy and I like a little baggy fit. I was going for a cool girl grunge vibe here with my ripped boyfriend jeans, Vans, and cap.








What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: Loyalty Love Co. (exact)
Jeans: Brandy Melville (similar)
Socks: Younkers (similar)
Shoes: Vans (similar)
Hat: BMW dealership (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment