Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hey, Cool Jacket

Neoprene jacket: major key.

I'm all about dressing casual-comfy, but I'm also all about still looking really good while dressing casual-comfy. This jacket is thick, structured, and a little better than your average fleece jacket. Something about it makes me feel a little more put together. I feel like I'm wearing a little slice of foam on my body, and I like it. Also, I surprisingly got it from Forever 21. The rest of the look is my typical modern black and white color scheme with a typical mock turtleneck, white jeans, and sneakers. It's just too good. I'm modern on-the-go today.








What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Top: Goodwill (similar)
Jeans: Abercrombie (exact)
Shoes: HM (exact)
Sunnies: FREYRS (exact)


No comments:

Post a Comment