Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Boyfriends

Ok, new favorite jean style. Perfect for those casual, relaxed days. I love how they fit and they're actually comfortable. I had been looking for the perfect pair for forever and once again, I purchased these from Abercrombie. They never disappoint me with the perfect denim! They also have a lot of cool colors and styles to choose from right now. Such a nice change from skinny jeans everyday.

Now let's talk about my top. Quilted crop top. Obsesseddd. Such a subtle look but it adds just the right amount of texture to your outfit. I could wear quilted everything. I paired it with a blazer to finish off my signature mix of casual dressy pieces. And all my jewelry is courtesy of Rocksbox! If you haven't heard of them, it's this amazing jewelry company that sends you a box of hand selected pieces that you can wear for as long as you want and then return them in exchange for new ones! It's like Christmas everytime I get one now. You can use my code valerierenaexoxo for a FREE month of this! So FREE jewelry for a month!









Top: Urban Outfitters 
Blazer: Express (similar)
Jeans: Abercrombie (similar)
Booties: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Necklace and Bracelet: Rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment