Sunday, March 1, 2015

Joggers

How to wear sweatpants without looking like you've lost control of your life:

1. Joggers. They've been in style for awhile now and I'm still loving them. The slim fit is flattering instead of baggy and frumpy like regular sweats. I feel much better about myself in them.
2. Pair with a nice jacket. I went with leather because it adds an edgy-chic vibe. A blazer would also be a nice touch to dress it up. Unexpected pairings usually pay off.
3. Cool shoes. I'm obsessed with "street style" and can't get enough of incorporating tennis shoes into my everyday looks. These New Balance's are always my friends.
4. Have a nice structured Bag. The black leather bag goes perfect with my jacket. It gives structure to the comfy joggers so it looks like you know what you're doing.

Also, I'm super excited about my recent collaboration with FREYRS. They have the coolest sunnies you'll ever see and they're all around $11. Seriously. Check them out.








Leather Jacket: Abercrombie (similar)
White Thermal: Target (exact)
Joggers: Target (similar)
New Balance Shoes: Urban Outfitters (exact)
Sunnies: FREYRS (exact)
Crossbody bag: Nine West (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment