Monday, March 16, 2015

March Mod

A sleek crop top, extreme high-rise jeans, and simple white heels. So mod chic. The only thing that could have made this outfit better is pairing it with this AMAZING peach textured jacket. I can't get over this texture. Such a refreshing color to soften the look up. Also works perfectly to transition things into spring. If you know me, you know I live for tops with cool backs. Clearly why I had to get this T-back one. The architectural detail is simple but enough. You'll probably be seeing these jeans again because I've been wearing them too much probably. But they're perfect! The super-high rise style is surprisingly extremely flattering and I love not having to fuss with a low rise waist sometimes, you know.

I'm sporting another pair of sunnies from one of my fav companies FREYRS. They're seriously too cool.










Top: Express (exact)
Jacket: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Jeans: Abercromie (similar)
Heels: BCBG, from Dillards (similar)
Sunnies: FREYRS (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment