Monday, February 16, 2015

Gray Days

Sometimes a gray day calls for a gray outfit. This monochromatic look could not be more perfect really. How cool is the gray denim? I found these skinny overalls at Abercrombie just when I thought my overalls obsession couldn't get any worse. Ha. I now have 3 pairs including these, overall shorts, and an overall dress but it's fine. The trend could possibly be a little overdone by now, but I'm not going to care because they're amazing! These are perfect for winter because cozy sweaters when it's cold or a cute long-sleeve crop like I'm sporting here (can't wait for spring when I can wear them with cute tanks and little bralettes though :/) And white high-tops obviously. Finishes off my casual classic look.












Overalls: Abercrombie & Fitch (exact)
Top: Pac Sun (similar)
Shoes: High-top Converse (exact)
Hat: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment