Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tiny Devotions

Recently I received a very special gift from one of the coolest companies, Tiny Devotions. They're such an inspirational company that has inspired me to live a more peaceful and intention based life.
My True North Mala necklace "gives me the courage to focus my energy where I believe it should be, not according to what is popular or pleasing to others". Not only is their stuff just pretty and cute, but I love the meaning behind every single piece they have! It's the perfect touch for any outfit for a cool boho vibe. Good vibes for a yoga day as well. Am highly recommending you check out their website!

I also had the opportunity to write a post for their amazing blog, Boho Daily! You can read my article, "Live Well Dress Well" here if you really want.




No comments:

Post a Comment