Saturday, January 10, 2015

Varsity Stripes

I've been looking/wanting a sweater like this for sooo long and I found the perfect one from Oasap.com! I love the deep V and thick stripes. It's also just super warm and comfy so I'll be reaching for this a lot. PLUS it's on sale right now for under $30! There's a link to the exact one at the bottom with the credits.

I stuck with black and white throughout the whole outfit because classic and simple of course. No need to mess with jewelry really, the stripes are enough. I'm not one to wear heels everyday but some days you can't say no to a good black ankle-strap heel, you know what I mean?

p.s. I try to make Iowa look as glamorous as possible but sometimes there's just nothing you can do. This subpar, dreary, snowy location will have to do this time I'm sorry.








Sweater: Oasap.com (exact
Jeans: Abercrombie (exact)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson, from Dillards (similar)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment