Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bher Boutique

A lovely girl from an online store called Bher Boutique recently sent me the coolest sweatshirt! It was just what I needed to pair with my plaid midi skirt. They have the most unique stuff you won't be able to find anywhere else so be sure to go browse her site on Big Cartel!

I've always worn short skirts but lately, lately I have turned to the midis that hit just below the knee. I love the change and they seem to be extremely flattering.There are so many items I can pair it with: sweaters, tees, jackets, blouses etc. I'm really excited. I never thought I would shop at Charlotte Russe but they sure surprised me on this one because it's one of my favorite purchases. For shoes, a plaid and Timbs combo always seems to work and I'm obsessed with how it looks. This would also work really well with heels, depending on the occasion. Yeah I'm feeling really cool in this.










Sweatshirt: Bher Boutique 
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Shoes: Timberlands, from Urban Outfitters (exact)
Necklace: H&M (similar)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment