Monday, January 19, 2015

Sleek and Sheer

Really really hate winter clothing and I have so much more spring and summer items in my closet. I easily transitioned these shorts to a winter style by putting tights underneath. Pants everyday are so boring anyways. I love that they're so cleanly tailored with sleek lines. I'm obsessed with this sheer top I just got from Forever 21 too. A little daring but not too much. If you're feeling really scandy layer it with just a black little lace bralette. This quilted jacket always comes in handy on top because the texture's cool and it's freezing in Iowa. I can't wait to not need a jacket or layers though *sigh* but this will suffice until then.










Top: Forever 21 (exact)
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Shorts: Forever 21 (similar)
Boots: Dr. Martens, from Urban Outfitters (exact)
Tights: Target (similar)
Rings: Charlotte Russe (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment