Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bonjour

Fun news: I've recently joined the Style Council for Boat House Apparel on my college campus! (which is where I got this super cute graphic tee) It's a trendy boutique located in Okoboji, Iowa with some of the funnest and most unique pieces! Go check it out and you can use my code: valeriestylecouncil for a discount if you want to make a purchase! There are a lot of exciting things coming with this so I'll keep you updated, ok. 

So outfit wise, I don't have many cute graphic tees which is why I'm so glad I found Boat House. All their tops are such nice quality! They're so simple and a little fun too right? I like how they dress down this structured coat and ankle booties. Makes it seems like I'm not trying that hard, but I look good. These jean leggings from Abercrombie are also amazing/comfy. I'd for sure recommend them, especially if you're petite like me because I always have the best of luck with how they fit. Lastly, camel and grey are in. For me at least, I'm obsessed. 











Top: Boat House Apparel (exact) use code: valeriestylecouncil for a discount!
Coat: Forever 21 (similar)
Jean Leggings: Abercrombie (similar)
Ankle Booties: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment