Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Much Grunge

Sometimes good things happen when you go through your dad's closet. Good things like this old denim shirt. I love how oversized it is and I loooove how it's naturally lightened from wear over the years. Paired it with distressed black jeans, dark lips, black sunnies, and the Nike Air Force 1's. My inner grunge is completely out. If you're looking for a little bit cleaner look, try the same style except with a more fitted denim shirt and regular black jeans. I ALMOST didn't want to wear pants with it, but I decided since it's really cold out now I must. I'm actually really into it with these jeans though. For fall and winter I think dark lips are necessary so you'll probably be seeing a lot of this look. (OCC Lip Tars are my fav)









Denim Shirt: Dad's closet (similar)
Jeans: Bullhead Black, from Pacsun (similar)
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1, from Footlocker (exact)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Lipstick: OCC Black Dahlia Lip Tar, from Sephora (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment