Saturday, November 22, 2014

Black, White, and Denim

You can't go wrong with a little black, white, and denim combination. So simple and clean. And the black and white gets even better when it's in turtle neck form. I'm all about it. This time, I've paired it with one of my favorite bottoms; the American Apparel tennis skirt. There was a little confusion from people last time. I don't actually wear this skirt when I'm playing tennis... It's just cool. I love the pleated detail. There are so many opportunities for denim jackets I could wear one everyday. I try to vary it with my leather, quilted, and utility jackets though. But with this outfit, I needed it.

The Public Desire cleated platforms have made another appearance.










Turtle Neck: Goodwill find (similar)
Denim Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Tennis skirt: American Apparel (exact)
Platforms: Public Desire (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment