Monday, December 1, 2014

Blazers, Baby

Downtown again with Blackcap Photography and some business-y vibes this time. There's something about a blazer that just makes me feel like a professional business woman. Idk. A blazer and jeans is such a simple combo that will always look good. I went with all black underneath because I'm loving black and minimalist styles right now. The destruction on the jeans is also a nice contrast from the dressier blazer. Obviously I'm wearing my Adidas Superstars. If you click on the link below you'll see that they are actually on sale right now. I'm telling you now, everyone needs them.









Blazer: H&M (similar)
Tank top: Forever 21 (exact)
Jeans: PacSun (similar)
Glasses: Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes: Adidas (exact) (currently on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment