Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Leather Chic

Leather jacket weather is upon us. Mixed feelings about that but they're another one of my fall and winter must haves. I'm super into super distressed denim which is why I wear these jeans way too much. They just bring my outfits to the perfect grunge/casual level. Again this is me in Adidas. Can you tell I play sports? Ha anyways, I could wear variations of this outfit everyday. Also, there's nothing more practical than 6 inch cleated platforms. I'll risk breaking my ankle for these babies from Public Desire though.

I got to work with a nice man Cody Kilgore from Blackcap Photography for these next few set of outfits. Exciting.








Leather jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
T-shirt: Urban Outfitters (exact)
Jeans: Pac Sun (similar)
Heels: Public Desire (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment