Monday, November 3, 2014

A Good Bootie

My favorite shoe for fall and winter is without a doubt ankle booties. A Nordstrom Rack just opened up near me. Happy. Their shoe department is amazing and I found the perfect pair of ankle booties there recently. Really happy. I wanted something a little nicer with a heel but still something I could wear to class and these fit the bill, they sure do. I would highly recommend browsing their website.

As I've said before, socks are important. A nice little colored sock adds so much I think. It also brings out the navy in the sweater.








Sweater: H&M (similar)
Chambray shirt: H&M (similar)
Shorts: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace: H&M (exact)
Socks: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Ankle Booties: MIA, from Nordstrom Rack (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment