Saturday, November 15, 2014

Oversized Tee Time

Well, I'm obsessed with T-shirt dresses. They're so easy to wear, versatile, cute and not to mention comfortable. This one's especially cool because it has two super high cut slits on each side. Something like, business in the front, party on the side. I wore this with black lace shorts and a lace bralette underneath because I wanted to stick with all black and really show off the side slits. This could also be paired with jeans or jean shorts underneath.

When it comes to jewelry I'm all about simplicity. I recently got this gold body chain from Brandy Melville and it's perfect. I can wear it with just about everything and I think it's a little more interesting than just a necklace.








T-shirt Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes: Converse, from Journeys (exact)
Lace Bralette: Portobello Road Boutique (similar)
Lace Shorts: Portobello Road Boutique (similar) GET THESE RIGHT NOW THEY'RE $10
Body Chain: Brandy Melville USA (similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment