Saturday, October 25, 2014

Jack Daniel's

Ah, another gem from Goodwill. I think this is the coolest shirt and makes me look way edgier than I actually am. It was a men's XL which is really not quite my size at all but now I can wear its as a dress. Which I might do way too often... it's fine. I just got this jean jacket from Forever 21 because it was on sale for $14 and I could never pass up a nice deal like that. Jean jackets work with about everything so that's nice. Great for layering. And surprise surprise docs and thigh highs. I could live forever in that combo.








T-shirt: Goodwill (exact)
Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (exact)
Thigh highs: TJ Maxx (similar)
Boots: Doc Martens, from Urban Outfitters (exact)
Hat: Urban Outfitters (exact)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment