Sunday, October 19, 2014

Downtown in Plaid

As I have mentioned before, I love plaid right now. I found these pants at Forever 21, who also happen to have a lot of other plaid styles I like that are cheap. I kept it simple and casual with a plain black cami and jean jacket. This is the perfect everyday outfit for class, shopping, coffee, or lunch date. I also changed the look up with a cropped white tank top. There are so many possibilities to pair with these pants because their coloring is black and white. 

Photography by the wonderful Elizabeth Carrie again and makeup by Penelopie's Beauty Bar












 Black Cami: Forever 21 (exact)
White Cropped Tank Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Plaid Pants: Forever 21 (similar)
Ankle Boots: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Hat: Pacsun (exact)
Necklace: Von Maur (similar)
Photography: Elizabeth Carrie






No comments:

Post a Comment