Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fur Vest? Fur Sure

You can never go wrong with fur vests in fall. They're the perfect layering item. I'd say they're a must have for sure and even if it's really nappy and ugly don't be afraid. It's gives it something like a boho, carefree vibe. My favorite color for them is cream, like I'm wearing here.

Also, denim dresses are the best. Urban Outfitters had exactly what I was looking for as usual. They're great worn by themself or paired with a vest or cardigan. Mine's a little baggy because I like it like that, but it's also cute belted for a more fitted look. When the weather gets cool this would also be perfect with knee high socks or boots, ugh.

I recently got to work with an AMAZING photographer, Elizabeth Carrie! These are some of my favorites from the shoot. She made me look pretty good.










Denim Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Faux Fur Vest: American Eagle Outfitters (similar)
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell, from Urban Outfitters (similar)
Chain Necklace: H&M (exact)
Photography: Elizabeth Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment