Sunday, September 7, 2014

Festival Style (but I've never been to a festival)

I usually base my outfit off of one piece and today it was this kimono duster from Abercrombie & Fitch. I'm all about denim on denim and this long duster is the perfect layering item to bring everything together. A lot of people make fun of Abercrombie because everyone shopped there when they were in middle school, but i'm just going to let everyone know that they are wrong and Abercrombie actually has very fashionable clothes and I shop there a lot. I enjoy the festival-style boho chic look a lot and it's so easy to do. One thing that I've recently started doing is rolling the waistband over on my jeans. I saw it one time and thought it was actually the coolest thing for some reason. I think it makes your whole outfit more interesting. So if you haven't tried it, maybe you should.






Kimono Duster: Abercrombie & Fitch
Chambray Shirt: H&M
Denim Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Top: Pacsun
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell (from Urban Outfitters)
Bag: TJ Maxx
Sunnies: SteveMadden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment