Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tennis Skirt at the Tennis Court

It was clear to me that because I am wearing a tennis skirt, it was completely necessary to take pictures at the tennis courts. Upon arriving at the courts, I found there were a lot of people there actually playing tennis. How annoying. So just imagine how awkward I looked taking these pictures while people are playing tennis on the courts next to me. haha :/
Anyways, this American Apparel tennis skirt is an all time favorite. It's stylish yet understated so it goes with a wide range of items. Also, it's DIFFERENT. Do you see a lot of people walking around in tennis skirts? I do not and that's why I like it so much too.
Since the skirt is white, I just decided to go all out with white. I feel like it makes more of a statement with everything being one color. I recently purchased these Adidas tennis shoes and I'm completely obsessed. A large amount of high end designers are incorporating Adidas into their looks; I have seen it multiple times in Vogue. I think it's amazing because it's so unexpected. I had these shoes when I was in elementary school and I love wearing them again! Some people just don't seem to understand this style but they need to.







Top: Forever 21
Tennis Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Adidas.com
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Casio, from American Apparel


1 comment: