Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback to Summer

A local photographer, Glen Mcphail asked if he could take pictures of me this past summer and I said sure. This was one of my favorite looks from the shoot. I'm not going to be able to wear my bright, cute, summer clothes anymore so I had to do a post real quick.

I found this neon pink geometric print skirt while browsing Nasty Gal's amazing sale section. I love shopping clothes on sale and clearance and I don't care. I paired it with a patterned flower cutout top. Both the patterns are very different but since they are subtle, it still works nicely. These shoes are my favorite from Steve Madden and I love wearing contrasting colored shoes with my outfits. Sun hats were also my favorite this summer. The are the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.

P.S. leave me comments or questions! That would be fun.








Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Stevemadden.com
Sun hat: Target
Photography: Glen Mcphail Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment