Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Graphic Tees

I've had my eye on these Zara boots for sooooo long. I finally decided I needed to order them.They're so good.  And luckily I did because when I went to the website just 4 DAYS after ordering them they were no where to be seen! Completely gone! Done! Apparently the Zara sale started, they had gone on sale, and people went crazy. It was destiny I decided to order them at that moment. The lesson here: DON'T WAIT, BUY THE SHOES. Also, I recommend checking out the rest of the Zara sale yourself. It's killing me.

Anyway. Cool tees and really good boots are my look lately. Simple, but really good.











What I'm Wearing:
Tee: Brandy Melville (exact)
Shorts: Abercrombie (similar)
Boots: Zara (similar)
Sunnies: ZeroUV (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment