Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer Basics: Bodysuits x Denim

I went shopping the other day and basically had a life crisis in the middle of Forever 21. I was looking around and I hated absolutely everything everywhere I went. Like nothing was cool. And then I thought, WHAT EVEN IS COOL ANYMORE? So then basically my whole life and wardrobe was in question and I just had to go home.

This is one thing I know for sure though:

My favorite/easiest recipe for a cool summer look: bodysuits and denim. Any combination always works so good. In this case my bodysuit's a swimsuit bc at some point in the day I'm going to need a swimsuit anyway, right? I just love it when things are versatile.








What I'm Wearing:
Swimsuit: American Apparel (exact)
Jeans: American Apparel (exact)
Shoes: Nike (exact)

1 comment:

  1. It’s a good sharing! There are many different styles tempting bodysuits on sale in the store online www.hot166.com

    ReplyDelete