Friday, April 15, 2016

Jean Skirts 101

Jean skirts are IT. They are back and they are IT! Found the perfect one at Brandy Melville of course. I love the idea of a simple piece I'm going to wear over and over again and never get tired of. I'm going to try and not overdo it but we'll see.

I went out and about today with my photographer friend Megan Kilgore to shoot this quick look bc the weather was just divine. I feel like all I talk about is the weather but seriously is there anything better than a nice sunny day? As far as this outfit goes, I love nude colors, chunky flatforms, and bandannas are my current favorite accessory. That about sums this up I think.









What I'm Wearing:
Top: PacSun (exact)
Skirt: Brandy Melville (exact)
Bandana: PacSun (similar)
Jacket: Abercrombie (similar)
Shoes; Steve Madden (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Love your top Hun, the denim shorts are too cute!

    www.stellasglam.com

    ReplyDelete