Sunday, March 27, 2016

Slide

Adidas slides: for when you're sporty and mostly when you're not.

Ugh, I'm obsessed with these sandals, they were such a good purchase. I remember when I had them back when I played soccer. Now I just have them to look cool. So sports luxe minimal. And is anyone else into the super frayed hem denim look? I ammmm. These jeans from Uniqlo were a lot long so I just chopped them right off with scissors. I love the little stringy detail that's happening now but I'm about to fray them like crazy.

Also, Happy Easter! My pastel pink quilted jacket was festive enough.











What I'm Wearing:
Tank: Brandy Melville (similar)
Quilted jacket: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Jeans: Uniqlo (exact)
Sandals: Adidas, from Urban Outfitters (exact)

1 comment:

  1. I love Adidas! High Quality & always stylish! I had this Slippers for a Long time, this is the classy original. I think abouth to buy it again. Great look Valerie!

    ReplyDelete