Sunday, March 6, 2016

Criss-Cross

The sun was out and it felt warm!! I will live another day!

Spring break is in a week and I'm super excited. I'm not even going anywhere but I'm just going to post a lot of cool pictures and act like I'm somewhere cool having fun because you can do that with social media. But I'm also excited because I have plans to shoot lots of fun spring looks with a few new photographer friends! Stay tuned stay tuned. As far as this outfit goes, I'm hoping it's one of the last times I have to wear pants. But if I do have to wear pants, these super ripped up black jeans are always a fav. Everyone probably knows these lace up type shirts are in right now. Pair it with the ripped jeans and add a vintage denim jacket and you're set.









What I'm Wearing:
Top: Pacsun (similar)
Denim jacket: Goodwill (similar)
Jeans: Pacsun (similar)
Belt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes: Dr. Martens (exact)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters (similar)

3 comments:

  1. Loving the double black denim!

    xx Jesica
    www.classicingray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete