Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Knitty Gritty

I cannot hold out much longer with these winter months, I really can't. Pants are getting so annoying. All I can think about are cool spring/summer outfits I wanna wear :/ So I'm not sure if it was my laziness, coldness, or tiredness that caused this knit on knit groutfit but it happened. I always kinda try and make things that people usually wouldn't think work together actually work and look cool. I think this worked, and it's different, which I like.

Also note this layering technique of a flowy top under sweaters or sweatshirts. It works every time.









What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Leather jacket: Abercrombie (similar)
Knit leggings: Pacsun (similar)
Shoes: Adidas (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment