Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wrapped

More typical casual-cool styling with black, white, and denim. You just can't go wrong though.  I love the wrap detail of this shirt. Guess where I got it haha... Abercrombie! People always make fun of them but they'll always be one of my fav stores tbh. As for these jeans, I really lucked out because this lady literally just gave them to me. $200 brand new Joie denim and she just gave them to me. I screamed. They'd totally be worth the price though, I love the quality and the front pockets are cool, right? I had to sneak these platform sandals in one more time before it gets too cold. But I'll probably still wear them the rest of the season with chunky socks and act like they're fall appropriate :)












What I'm Wearing:
Top: Abercrombie & Fitch (exact)
Jeans: Joie (exact)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)

1 comment: