Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boat House Apparel

I teamed up with blogger friend Destinie of Confessions by Des to do a couple looks featuring some Boat House Apparel tees this week! I'm always down for a nice graphic tee and Boat House has so many cute ones. They're a boutique based in Okoboji, Iowa for the summer addicts, and lake dwellers offering great quality apparel! I recommend checking them out.

Since we are both campus reps for them we thought it would be a good idea to shoot the pics on campus! We also thought there would be no one on campus around 4:30pm really! We were wrong :) It was super awkward but I expect nothing less whenever I go try and take blog pics these days.

Anyways, the first looks are perfect when you're trying to show a little school spirit but still want to wear a cute tee. And who doesn't want a slice of pizza on their shirt, am I right?











What We're Wearing:
I Never Wanna Leave Iowa State Tee (exact)
Cyclone Game Day Muscle Tank (exact)
Lil Pizza My Heart Tee (exact)
Only Happy Vibes Tee (exact)

Photography by Madeleine King

No comments:

Post a Comment