Monday, August 31, 2015

Stripes and Grid

A lot of black and white is happening in my closet right now. And I'm liking it. You can also tell I like Brandy Melville because this whole outfit is Brandy Melville. Everything in that store is perfect. They're like that good friend you can always count on. For this, I went for a simple look with a slight mix of sporty stripe details (obviously) and grid. Keeping the black and white theme going, I paired it with these amazing leather ankle shoes. Then I finished it off with a cool pair of sunnies as usual.

So basically, minimal and understated styling, right up my alley. Shop my look below!












What I'm Wearing:
Top: Brandy Melville (similar)
Shorts: Brandy Melville (exact)
Shoes: H&M (exact)
Sunnies: ZeroUV (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment