Sunday, August 23, 2015

Body Suits

Current obsession: Body suits. And also just the color light pink.

American Apparel is undeniably the place to go for a good body suit. I actually went in there one day just to get a tennis skirt and whoops spent $200 on stuff I didn't even know I needed. It happens!! I saw this baby sitting on the sale rack though and have never moved faster in my life. I LOVE the open back and I LOVE the deep V that's not too deep but just right. I will wear this way too much :) with shorts, and skirts, and high-waisted jeans, and even athletic shorts! Now let's talk about these vintage style Vans. I'm very into tennis shoes and these are amazingggg. Thank goodness my sister is the same size as me and has good taste. I'm for sure going to have to buy some of my own though in more colors.


Shop my look below!














What I'm Wearing:
Bodysuit: American Apparel (exact)
Shorts: Pacsun (similar)
Shoes: Vans (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment