Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thigh Highs > Pants

Thigh highs are my favorite and it is finally the perfect time of year to break them out. It is pretty much like I'm wearing pants, except I'm not. So great. I just ordered these from Urban Outfitters and I love them. The open-knit design with slouchy top makes them more interesting than just the usual thigh high.

Another fall favorite is also fuzzy/furry sweaters, like I just so happen to be wearing in this ensemble as well. These can be pretty pricey so I'll tell you a hint. Go to thrift shops because I got this one for about $5 and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's a really ugly yellow but it's so ugly that I like it. You know what I mean?

To finish off my look I added this black fedora hat. What a surprise, it's from Urban too. I have never been much of a hat person but they are really doing it for me lately. They are so easy to throw on and I think it pulls your whole outfit together.







Sweater: Local thrift shop
Dress (worn as skirt): Abercrombie
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Urban Outfitters

Photography: Liza Walling

No comments:

Post a Comment