Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Plaid

One of my favorite patterns to wear this fall is plaid. I usually have only worn plaid shirts but lately I am obsessed with plaid skirts, pants, coats, plaid everything.  (Don't worry, a plaid pants post is coming in the near future) I love this one I got from Abercrombie & Fitch. It's edgy but very easy to wear because it goes with so many things. This time I just paired it with a graphic tee. It would also be great with any t-shirt, denim shirt, or even a sweater.

Whenever I wear boots, I almost always wear taller socks too. I feel like it's too plain without them. Adding contrasting socks is such an easy way to make your outfit more interesting.

(p.s. I'm going to start putting links to items exactly like mine or very similar so it's super easy if you're wanting to get the same thing)






Top: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (similar)
Shoes: Doc Martens, from Urban Outfitters (exact)
Socks: Delias (similar)
Necklace: H&M (exact)
Bracelet: Habitat for Humanity, from Buckle (exact)
Photography: Elena Wolk

No comments:

Post a Comment