Sunday, May 7, 2017

Jord

Whoops, time got away from me. 4 months later and I'm back with a new post in collaboration with Jord wood watches! Just in time for Mother’s Day though, right? This would be the perfect gift. I recently moved to a new city by myself and I LOVE IT but also miss my family, friends, and especially my mom!  She was actually just here in Texas visiting me and we had the cutest time exploring and shopping around Dallas. Nothing beats time with that cute girl! She also took these pics, shout out to you mom.

So let me get into a quick review now. Amazing quality! The wood look is so unique and very well made. I found that it goes with so many things and is the perfect touch for any outfit. I’ve never really worn watches before but I’m getting into them lately. They even sized the band to fit my wrist perfectly which was a hugeee plus because nothing ever fits my tiny little wrists. I’m always a sucker for nice packaging and Jord’s did not disappoint. Basically I could set it out in my living room as décor (which can be seen in the last picture). Also, you can engrave the back of the watch or the box with a special message! So cute. Stop.

P.S. if you’re thinking about buying one for yourself you should definitely enter my giveaway here! Winner gets a $100 gift code and even if you don’t win, everyone who enters automatically gets $25! Win Win.








What I'm Wearing;
Watch: Jord (exact)
Bodysuit: American Apparel (similar)
Pants: Vintage (similar)

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment