Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Trench

In case you haven't heard I won American Apparel's #AAINDENIM contest and they sent me a $500 gift card and it was the best day of my life. I still get worked up about it. I went shopping there the other day and got some really great stuff including this turtle neck that I swear is the best turtleneck that's ever been on my body (Check my Insta for the rest of my haul coming soon). Equip that turtleneck with a camel trench and this girl is ready for fall. I'm really not ready at all but I'll look ready I guess.







What I'm Wearing:
Trench: SheIn (exact)
Turtleneck: American Apparel (exact)
Jeans: PacSun (exact)
Socks: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes: Nike (exact)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh, Great you are thrilled with this particular 357. I have got one myself since like 10 decades. I enjoy it also, not modded as yours nevertheless.
    At this time it does not operate, it chokes if warm. Brought into a neigbour of mine and he'll get a deeper look at it.
    It seems just like a few have had trouble working with the automated decompression valve, so does yours have this?
    Enjoy an excellent day! Chainsaw Sharpeners Chainsaw Sharpening Angles

    ReplyDelete