Monday, April 6, 2015

Fringe and Femme Lace

I walk into Starbucks like this and the guy goes, "Stevie Nicks?" I seem to have unknowingly channeled my inner 1970's Stevie style with my lace detail, black, and hat I guess. Obviously a much more modernized version. I'm really liking it though. I got this super cool fringe Kimono in the mail the other day and love it paired with the lace detail on my shorts and socks, I kept it edgy and basic with mostly black; a contrast from my last couple of posts with light pink and bright colors. A white graphic tee meshes well with the laid back vibes of the rest of the outfit. All my jewelry is courtesy of  Rocksbox which I got the COOLEST things in my last box. If you haven't, use my code: valerierenaexoxo for a free month of designer jewelry!










Top: Brandy Melville (similar)
Kimono: Oasap (exact)
Lace Shorts: Portobello Road (similar)
Shoes: Doc Martens (exact)
Hat: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Necklace: Rocksbox (service)
Sunnies: Steve Madden (similar)

1 comment: